Hi, How Can We Help You?

Permanent Residence

Permanent Residence


For obtaining a Canadian Immigrant Visa, you should first get assessed on your: Work experience, Education, Language skills, Age, and Adaptability in Canada. We provide full assessments of your case, to find the proper category for you to immigrate to Canada.

To become a Permanent Resident, potential candidates must qualify under at least one of the immigrant programs. Once you become a Canadian Permanent Resident you must get a valid permanent resident card and renew it before the expiration date.

How does the Express Entry system work?

Express Entry system launched by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in order to manage applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs. This system has two simple steps to follow:

STEP 1 — Complete the Express Entry profile

Potential individuals must complete their online Express Entry profile to enter into a pool.
They will use to provide information about their:
– Work experience
– Professional skills
– Education
– Language ability – and more information that will help them to be assessed

STEP 2 — Best ranking candidates are invited to apply for permanent residence

Express entry immigration management system will issue an ITA (Invitation to apply) to those candidates with the highest ranking score on CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) by ranking against each other.

Once someone is accepted from the pool, he/she will have to submit a complete Application of Permanent Residence in 60 days.

1. Federal skilled worker program Under this program, a skilled worker or professional with foreign work experience may qualify for Immigration to Canada. At Globalwave immigration we can do all the best to have your Worker/ Professional Application getting a positive outcome. As a Federal Skilled Worker/ Professional Class or Category you need a minimum of 67 points out of 100 to qualify in order to immigrate to Canada, based on certain selection factors as follows:

a) Language skills (max 28 points)
b) Education (max 25 points)
c) Work Experience (15 points)
d) Age (max 12points)
e) Arranged employment in Canada (max 10 points)
f) Adaptability (max 10 points)

2.Federal skilled trade program

Federal skilled trade program is for those individuals who wish to become the permanent residence of Canada based on their qualifications .Applicants must have experience in skilled trade groups which are organised under National Occupational Classification(NOC).Besides this, one must also meet the minimum requirements to be eligible .

We promise you that you will be in safe hands. Your one decision can change your whole life. Connect with us to get one step closer towards your dream.

3. Canadian Experience class

This program gives a chance to temporary foreign worker or student who has lived in Canada legally for a period of time, have a firm command on the English or French language, and are a skilled worker, you may be in a right position to change their status from temporary to permanent residence under The Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

At Globalwave Immigration, we held one on one consultation with our clients for best assistance. Contact us at gwimmigration@outlook.com

4. Provincial Nominees Programs

Governments have been using Provincial nominee programs to more efficiently attract newcomers to their region. Under the Provincial Nominee Program, potential candidates must possess certain skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them. They are ready to establish themselves as permanent residents in Canada if they are nominated through one of the streams. Before applying under the Provincial Nominee Program, applicants must be nominated by a Canadian province or territory.

Open chat