Hi, How Can We Help You?

Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience class

This program gives a chance to temporary foreign worker or student who has lived in Canada legally for a period of time, have a firm command on the English or French language, and are a skilled worker, you may be in a right position to change their status from temporary to permanent residence under The Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

At Globalwave Immigration, we held one on one consultation with our clients for best assistance. To Get Assistance in this Regard CLICK HERE

Open chat